FHP Engineering Services Solutions are recognised by our Clients for being highly attentive to detail and adding value to projects by undertaking design due diligence and monitoring the installation of MEP installations. Our monitoring service provides peace of mind to our Clients and ensures works are to a high standard of workmanship, compliant, sensible and cost-effective.
In recent weeks we have been instructed on various technical review and construction monitoring projects which include:
1. New build Primary School in Kent
2. 30,000 sq ft CAT A+B refurbishment in Mayfair, London
3. 20,000 sq ft CAT A+B refurbishment in Mayfair, London
4. 1000 sq ft CAT A refurbishment on Regent Street, London
5. Four floors of HVAC replacement for a Law firm in Bournemouth
6. £100M+ commercial redevelopment in Southwark, London.